Processing Personal Data
CLARIFICATION/INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Rehab4u Health and Education Services Co. As “İstanbul Rehabilitation Academy” we care about the security of your personal data. With this in mind, we show great sensitivity to protect all of your personal data as best and as precise as possible. With this responsibility in mind, according to the law no 6698, Law of Protecting Personal Data (“Law”) and the related legislation, with the Data Manager title, we process your data as stated below.
Gathering, Processing Personal Data and Process Reasons
To be able to provide you a high quality service, based on the features of the provided service, we gather your personal data via Call Center, internet, physical environments and similar channels, in verbal, written, visual or electronic form.
In this extent, all the primary general and private personal data, especially the personal health data that are necessary to conduct all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services are listed below;
- ID information such as your name, surname, TR ID no, if you are not a Turkish citizen, your passport number or temporary TR ID no, date and place of birth, marital status, and gender, and your TR ID or Driver Licence copy that you submitted,
- communication information such as your address, phone number, e-mail,
- Health data gathered during conducting medical diagnosis, treatment and care services such as your laboratory and image results, test results, examination data, prescription data that you submitted for the follow up of your file,
- Your response and comments that you shared to evaluate our services,
- Your recorded phone calls gathered when you contacted our Call Center,
- Your data of personal health insurance and Social Security Service data to finance and plan health services,
- Visiting information, IP address, scanning information gathered when you visit our website, and medical documents, surveys, form information and location data that you submitted of your own volition,
Your personal data stated above and your special personal data may be
processed with the reasons below:
- To protect public health, to conduct protective physician, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- According to the related legislation, to share the information demanded by Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations,
- To satisfy legal and regulative requirements,
- To inform you about your appointment via our Call Center and Digital Channels,
- To confirm your identity via Patient Services, Health Professionals and Call Center,
- To plan and manage the internal administration of the institution via Hospital Management,
- To conduct analyses in order to improve the health services via Quality, Patient Experience, Information Systems,
- To provide training to our employees by Human Resources and Quality departments,
- To observe and obstruct unauthorized and abusing processes via Auditing and Information Systems departments,
- To conduct risk management and quality development activities via Quality, Patient Experience, Information Systems departments,
- To perform billing for the provided services via Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Marketing departments,
- To confirm your relation with institutions contracted with our hospital via Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Marketing departments,
- To provide campaign participation and campaign information, and to design and transmit special content, concrete and abstract profits in Web and mobile channels via Marketing, Media and Communication, Call Center departments,
- To measure, increase and investigate patient satisfaction via Hospital Management, Patient Rights, Patient Experience departments,
- To conduct training and education activities via education institutions that cooperate with the institution. “Your Personal and Special Data” stated above, will be recorded and protected in physical and electronic archives by İstanbul Rehabilitation Academy and external service providers, in accordance with regulations and with great care.
Transferring Personal Data
Your personal information could be shared with the following, in accordance with No 3359 Health Services Basic Law, no 663 Statutory Decree Regarding the Organization and Duties of Ministry of Health and Its Affiliates, no 6698 Protection of Personal Data Law, Private Hospitals Legislation, Processing of Personal Medical Data and Protection of Privacy Legislation and Ministry of Health regulations and miscellaneous regulations, and with the reasons explained above;
- Ministry of Health, sub-divisions of the ministry and family practice centers,
- Private insurance companies (health, retirement, life insurance and similar),
- Social Services Institution,
- Security General Directorate and other law enforcement forces,
- General Directorate of Census,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Judicial authorities,
- For medical diagnosis and treatment, laboratories in Turkey and abroad that we are in cooperation with, medical centers, institutions that provide ambulance, medical device and health services,
- Medical institution that the patient was transferred or applied on his/her own volition,
- Your legal, authorized representatives,
- Third persons that provide consultancy to us including our lawyers, tax advisers and auditors,
- Regulator and auditor institutions and official authorities,
- your employer,
- our suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and partners that we are using their services or in coordination with.
Method and Legal Cause of Gathering Personal Data
Your personal data is being gathered and processed in all types of verbal, written, visual or electronic medium, with the reasons stated above, to conduct all the affairs of İstanbul Rehabilitation Academy’s activity in a legal frame, and for İstanbul Rehabilitation Academy to be able to perform all its contractual and legal responsibilities fully and as is due.
The legal reason for gathering your hereby personal data;
- No 6698 Protection of Personal Data Law,
- No 3359 Health Services Basic Law,
- No 663 Statutory Decree Regarding the Organization and Duties of Ministry of Health and Its Affiliates,
- Private Hospitals Legislation,
- Processing of Personal Medical Data and Protection of Privacy
- Ministry of Health regulations and miscellaneous regulations.
Also, as stated in Article 6 Clause 3 of the Law, personal data concerning health and sexual life can only be processed without the open consent of the related person by people or authorized institutions and organizations with confidentiality obligation to protect public health, to perform medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing medical services and their financing.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data Protection
According to the related legislation;
- To learn if the personal data was processed,
- To follow up the information if the personal data was processed,
- To access and request personal medical data,
- To learn the reason for processing the personal data and if they are being used according to that reason,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to which the personal data was transferred,
- To request the correction of personal data if the personal data was processed incomplete or wrong,
- To request to erase or destroy the personal data,
- To request the notification to third parties to which the personal data was transferred in case the personal data was processed incomplete or wrong and you request the correction and/or erasure or destruction of these personal data,
- To object to a result that could be to the detriment to you by the process of data exclusively by automatic systems,
- To demand the compensation of damages if the illegal process of personal data would cause any damages.
Data Security and Application Right
Your personal data is being protected with great care within technical and administrative means, and necessary security measures are provided at a level appropriate for the possible risks within technological means. By filling the “Application Form Regarding Protection of Personal Data Law” in “engincakar.com” website, you can;
- Personally deliver to your legal requests to Soğanlık Yeni Mah.
Pegagaz Sk. Aura Residence Blok No 4A/55
- send them via Notary,
- you can send it via a recorded e-mail address or an e-mail address recorded in our system, as secured email or with mobile signature to the [email protected] address.
“Clarification Information About Processing Personal Data”